Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip. Easy, cheesyyyyyyyyyvvy, spicy, creamy, warm deliciousness every time! Use only quality cheeses and beer for best outcome.
I've made it many times and it's so scrumptious that you just guys will like it. Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip is one of the most. Add over any ingredients you wish, such as sliced jalapenos (fresh, pickled or roasted), avocado, tomato, crema, taco meat, chorizo, or anything else. You can cook Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Sergento Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Sergento Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Packet Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of To 1 Cup Mexican Lager Beer [like Tecate or other quality lager].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapeños.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Purple Onions.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Green Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Hot Sauce [i used 20 dashes of Tabasco].
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
Top with bacon, onions and chilies. No Super Bowl is complete without mounds of creamy mac and cheese. Try out our classic recipe, or go with a more gourmet option like the Truffle Mushroom Mac & Cheese. Truffle Mushroom Mac & Cheese Pack in the Protein Contact Form.
Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip instructions
- Fine mince your vegetables and add to a microwavable bowl with your beer..
- Microwave 2 minutes then, whisk well..
- Microwave 2 minutes longer and stir well again. Add more beer if you feel your cheese sauce is too viscous..
- Serve beer cheese dip with hot salty pretzels, chips, crackers or vegetables. You can also chill it and serve as a spread. If you want your cheese dip crispy on top – simply broil at 525° until browned. Enjoy!.
Be forewarned, though—it's hard to stop eating once you've started! The beer cheese dip can be made with any type of beer, including nonalcoholic. I've taken it to many parties and I am always asked for the recipe. This incredible Southwestern Cheddar Beer Soup is made with creamy Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese and is perfect for the cool weather ahead. It would be amazing served with a side salad or even a buttery baked potato.