Sweet and spicy shrimp. Seal the bag and shake to coat shrimp. Whisk together the oil, honey, lime juice, soy sauce and Sriracha in a medium bowl. Use as a quick marinade for peeled shrimp before grilling.
Add Sriracha, honey, vinegar, ketchup, onion powder and paprika to the pan. Stir the shrimp and sauce well and cook for another minute or until shrimp are fully cooked. Mix soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, red pepper and sesame oil; set aside. You can have Sweet and spicy shrimp using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy shrimp
- You need 40 of to 50 large shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Hot pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
Stir in soy sauce mixture and shrimp. Heat a grill or grill pan to high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Stir together chili sauce and honey.
Sweet and spicy shrimp step by step
- Melt butter and in skillet then add brown sugar mix together.
- Add shrimp and creole seasoning, hot pepper flakes cook on med til shrimp is bright pink.
- Drizzle honey over the top and serve hot!.
Heat Canola oil in the Fry pan then add butter. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, honey, soya sauce, garlic, and chili sauce. Put the pan back on the stove at medium heat, add the sauce and the peppers and pineapple. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, except rice, and toss until pineapple is hot; serve over rice.