Spicy Dry rubbed ribs in oven. Perfect The Grill With The Right Mix Of Flame & Flavor. The Sweetness From Brown Sugar & Ketchup Makes These Ribs A Hit At Barbecues. These ribs are rubbed with a spicy dry rub and then left to marinate for a bit in the fridge.
Rub and press the spice mixture onto all sides of the ribs. Excellent rub for ribs, or pork roast or even chicken. This recipe was printed in our local community newspaper many years ago. You can have Spicy Dry rubbed ribs in oven using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Dry rubbed ribs in oven
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ribs◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 3 pounds of pork loin country style ribs bone in.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ rub◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ hot chili oil◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of Asian hot chili oil I used Lee Kum Kee brand.
I keep a jar of the mixture in my pantry to always have on hand. Clean your ribs by running them under warm water and patting dry. Now – find a suitable dry rubbing area. I used a sheet of aluminum foil, but you could do parchment paper or a cutting board.
Spicy Dry rubbed ribs in oven instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Get your ribs layed out in an oven safe dish add chili oil lightly coating each one..
- Mix your rub.
- Coat both sides of ribs.
- Bake in oven 40- 45 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Lay ribs on a lined pan with the meat side up (bone side down) and evenly sprinkle / rub spice mixture over top of the ribs (you may have spice rub left – save it for next time). Rinse ribs under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Generously season all over with spice mixture, massaging it in well. Tips about Best Dry Rubbed Ribs of Your Life: Low and slow is the secret to met so tender it falls off the bone. In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over ribs.